10 January 2020
Abstract submission opens
20 February 2020
Final submission deadline
27 February 2020 deadline only for student poster presentations
25 February 2020
Selection deadline and invitations of oral presentations and e-posters
Rules for Submission
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract:
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only.
- In order to submit an abstract you must be a registered participant.
- ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Presentation type: Abstracts may be submitted for oral or e-poster presentation. The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Abstracts must be received by the specified deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the Conference.
- Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest: Abstract Submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interest in the submission form.
- Upon the submission, the Abstract Submitter confirms that the abstract has been reviewed and that all information is correct, and accepts that the content of the abstract cannot be modified or corrected after the final submission and is aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- The submission of the abstract constitutes the authors’ consent to publication (in the Liječnički Vjesnik journal, the conference abstract digital flipbook, the website, conference programmes and activities concerning BFHA2020).
- Upon the submission, the Abstract Submitter confirms that the contact details saved in the system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- The Scientific Committee will review the submitted abstracts. Following the information regarding the acceptance, the scheduling information will be sent to the Abstract Submitter.
- The BFHA2020 reserves the right to withdraw any abstracts that do not meet the scientific or ethical standards at any point before or after the acceptance and subsequent publication in the conference abstract digital flipbook and Liječnički Vjesnik special thematic issue.
Guidelines for Submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details
- Author and co-authors’ details (full names of the author and co-authors)
- Affiliation details for each author and co-authors: department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Preferred presentation type: Oral , E-Poster or Student E-Poster
- Abstract title – limited to 150 characters
- Abstract text – limited to 2700 characters.
- Abstract topic – select the abstract topic from the list of topics
- Abstract layout – abstracts should use the following structured format:
- Introduction and Objectives